I feel so hurt

Watch
merilena_b
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Lacrimosa1)
I kept talking about myself. And I think that they were thinking that I didn't care about them
Oh okay.
If they do reply, you should probably clarify that. But I think it wouldn't be as bad as to the point of being blocked?
Lacrimosa1
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I'm getting really anxious
merilena_b
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
It's okay just relax. Do something else for a while. Don't sit there waiting, it won't help.
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
(Original post by merilena_b)
It's okay just relax. Do something else for a while. Don't sit there waiting, it won't help.
What do I do?
merilena_b
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Well what do you normally do when you're free?
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Well what do you normally do when you're free?
Read a book or surf the Internet
merilena_b
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Read a book or surf the Internet
Try that, if you want?
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Try that, if you want?
OK
Cote1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
To be honest blocking you is not a great thing to do and not what I would do to a friend. There are other people who will be your friend. Try and keep your spirits up, upsetting as it is.
merilena_b
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Cote1)
To be honest blocking you is not a great thing to do and not what I would do to a friend. There are other people who will be your friend. Try and keep your spirits up, upsetting as it is.
:yy:
Lauren6699
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
[QUOTE=Lacrimosa1;96237872]I don't know. I think it's my fault. I won't stop speaking to them and I'm so stupid[/
My only friend blocked me
Pm me I’ve got Info that may be of use but cause it being my personal life I don’t really want to share with the rest
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
(Original post by Lauren6699)
I don't know. I think it's my fault. I won't stop speaking to them and I'm so stupid[/

Pm me I’ve got Info that may be of use but cause it being my personal life I don’t really want to share with the rest
OK. As you wish.
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
(Original post by Lauren6699)
I don't know. I think it's my fault. I won't stop speaking to them and I'm so stupid[/

I pm'd you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (97)
34.89%
Yes - a trusted person (77)
27.7%
No (73)
26.26%
I'm not sure (31)
11.15%

Watched Threads