PLEASE HELP. Forgot to put IELTS as pending in the Education section.

Watch
rainbowsalmon
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys, I’m an international student studying at a college in the UK and I just sent my application to UCAS earlier today. I just realised however that I forgot to put IELTS as “pending” in the Education section I did fill in the TRF Number for an IELTS exam that I took before but is going to expire in May 2022 and universities only accept the results that are still valid after 1/10/2022.
Anyone here made the same mistake and what did you do? I can contact UCAS and ask them to add it but they state on their website that they can’t add modules to a qualification (for IELTS they are S, W, R & L) and they can’t add predicted grade (My international college gives predicted grade for IELTS, they told me to mark it as pending but somehow I thought it was unnecessary, ughhh I hate myself so much right now).
Will this affect my application and how universities assess it? Please help me, I came to the UK with a lot of aspirations and now I’m left traumatised over this one stupid mistake
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Don't panic.
They will just add their English Language requirement to any offer they make, and you wll have until August to achieve it.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rainbowsalmon)
Will this affect my application and how universities assess it? Please help me, I came to the UK with a lot of aspirations and now I’m left traumatised over this one stupid mistake
It won't affect the outcome of your application. If you're successful, you can send in evidence of your IELTS at that point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.64%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.06%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.45%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.53%
Getting distracted (14)
14.89%
Procrastination (37)
39.36%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads