The Student Room Group

confused about my feelings for this boy

im a 18yo female and there's this boy I've known for yearss but before i never felt anything towards him at all. I saw him recently (a month ago) and bro, I've never felt like that towards anyone, its like i didnt care about anything but me and him in the moment. We hardly ever text but i feel so dumb for simping over this boy who i know get loads of girls and probably doesn't feel the same way. Bear in mind im talking to someone (not serious) but i can't stop thinking about this boy. I feel SO DUMB because i know this is probably just fleeting lust but idk what to do lol.
u might as well talk to him and tell him ur feelings. u don't see him often so it won't make anything awkward and if he feels the same... then u'll have an awesome boyfriend! you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. however if u only saw him recently, maybe wait a bit to make sure it isn't just "fleeting lust". it could also be a sign that u aren't getting everything u want from the relationship u currently have, in which case you would naturally be drawn and distracted by this other guy.
I might get a ton of hate for this but that doesn't matter to me. Idk if you have heard of manifesting or the law of attraction. It 100% works and it worth giving a shot. You should be shocked at the results you can get from it. Theres so many tiktoks on it
Play it somewhat cool but express interest in him and spend more time with him. If you hang out with him for a while and get to know him better and he still excites you this much, you could think about asking him out. Don't assume that he's out of your league, or that he won't be interested in you! Nobody's out of anyone's league. It's possible he may not be interested, but he might well be. And going through life assuming people won't be interested and not taking that risk, is a recipe for a super boring life. So make a more informed decision as to whether you want him, and if so, go get him :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending