coursework help wanted for A level History. Need sources on Russia

Watch
Saf1sStudying
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so I'm doing my coursework on Russia/the USSR from 1917-1991 and I really need some primary sources that a relevant to foreign policy.

specifically, I'm looking for speeches and articles from the Stalin, Khrushchev, or Gorbachev era. they don't have to be too long and any help would be very much welcomed!
kpopfangirl
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Saf1sStudying)
so I'm doing my coursework on Russia/the USSR from 1917-1991 and I really need some primary sources that a relevant to foreign policy.

specifically, I'm looking for speeches and articles from the Stalin, Khrushchev, or Gorbachev era. they don't have to be too long and any help would be very much welcomed!
What is the question?
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
tell us more
Saf1sStudying
Rep:
(Original post by kpopfangirl)
What is the question?
"How important was Stalin's leadership in Russia's development as a foreign power" with the context years being 1917-1991
Saf1sStudying
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
tell us more
I'm basically trying to examine the foreign policy of each of the soviet leaders and compare them against Stalin/his politburo and I'm struggling to find sources. I need three in total with at least one being in a different medium and preferably they'd be on Stalin, Khrushchev, and Gorbachev.
For Khrushchev, I'm mainly thinking about the Cuban missile crisis but I'm open to anything!!
(i just put the question in the thread if that'd help too)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads