SafiyaB
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
hi guys, so I'm in year 10 and my predicted grades for gcses are 6s and 7s for everything. I'm doing English lang, lit, maths higher, biology, chem, physics, geography, computer science and textiles. I really want to get 8s and 9s in my gcses, do u think it is realistic to have them as my goal? and also does anyone have any tips for computer science gcse aqa?
eternaldevotiion
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
ofc its possible! never think that ur teachers predictions are the max ur likely to get as its defo not the case as theres always time to improve if u work hard enough : )
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
You have 5 months to improve.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (12)
9.02%
Okay (37)
27.82%
A bit lacking (48)
36.09%
Not good at all (36)
27.07%

Watched Threads