Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so i’m an 18 year old girl, i’m still in sixth form about to go uni next year and still haven’t found a guy for a serious relationship. is this weird? it feels like at this age everyone has at bf or at least a crush. every time i start texting and calling guys they end up sexualising and objectifying me and it feels like they just want to use me for s*x so i always end up cutting it off before anything.

any advice on how to stop this from happening? it happens so often that i’m starting to feel like i’m the one who is giving them the wrong idea.
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
No, I'm an 18 year old guy in Sixth Form and I haven't got a chance of getting a gorl. Most decent guys want you for your aura mostly. You'll know from their language what they want out of you, in most cases, it won't be your body. I can only reassure you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ah6100tsr)
No, I'm an 18 year old guy in Sixth Form and I haven't got a chance of getting a gorl. Most decent guys want you for your aura mostly. You'll know from their language what they want out of you, in most cases, it won't be your body. I can only reassure you.
that is reassuring
super_hannah
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
It's not weird at all. Just because your friends have boyfriends and crushes doesn't mean you have to have one. Besides, I'm still in my first ever relationship now...we've been together 2 and a half years and we got together a few days before my 22nd birthday. I honestly would trust your gut instincts and be you and not what other people want you to be. You'll know who the right guy for you is when you meet them. How? Because they'll treat you with respect and not sexualise everything you say. You can't really stop guys from behaving/talking the way they do with you, a lot of it possibly stems from immaturity as well. Honestly, I would just save yourself for the right person. Being 18 is such an exciting age, go have fun! Relationships are much more mature and enriching when you're a few years older and have experienced life a bit more x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.86%
Okay (105)
29.58%
A bit lacking (130)
36.62%
Not good at all (85)
23.94%

Watched Threads