vasavdubey
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Anyone recently got ATAS certificate (outside UK) for researcher (Skilled worker visa)? I have submitted my application on 17th November. Got corrections the next day and resubmitted the same day. Please share your timelines. I just want to get idea if there are delays.
vasavdubey
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by vasavdubey)
Anyone recently got ATAS certificate (outside UK) for researcher (Skilled worker visa)? I have submitted my application on 17th November. Got corrections the next day and resubmitted the same day. Please share your timelines. I just want to get idea if there are delays.
PS: My research is in 'Materials technology'.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
There were very substantial delays in the last academic cycle. Reports of up to 5 months in some cases.
vasavdubey
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
There were very substantial delays in the last academic cycle. Reports of up to 5 months in some cases.
5 month delay for both student and researcher applications?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
5 month delay for both student and researcher applications?
Certainly delays for PhD students also. Long thread about the delays in the last cycle here, (I'd recommend looking at the most recent pages where people started to receive their ATAS clearances):

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6884896
vasavdubey
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Got my ATAS (Reseracher, not PhD) in 11 days.
Timeline:
Applied: 18/11/2021
Correction Received: 18/11/2021
Resubmitted: 18/11/2021
Resubmission Confirmation Email: 29/11/2021
ATAS Received: 02/12/2021.

All the best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (36)
9.81%
Okay (107)
29.16%
A bit lacking (135)
36.78%
Not good at all (89)
24.25%

Watched Threads