its_zee
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i am supposed to be leaving school for good on the 20th december to start working and attending college in january but i am extremely nervous to go to each teacher to get the form signed, due to health issues i haven’t really been in school the past month but the school is understanding , i have always been the quiet type of person , is there any advice to calm my nerves as this is really worrying me and the day is coming close, any advice would be appreciated, thank you so much.
Adz2042
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I would copy / paste the following into a Word document, and fill in the blanks.
Then print the document, physically sign it, and attach the authorisation form to the document. (paperclip ideally).
If you are nervous about speaking to teachers, just hand them this with these words on, and see what they say.

"Hi (name of teacher),

I'm due to start a new course to pursue my dream of being (insert course, or ideal goals).
I know I haven't attended school much, and I am really sorry for this, but I struggle to communicate how I'm feeling because of health and personal issues.

It would mean a lot if you could sign my form so I may attend college in January.
Thanks for all the support and advice you've given to me over the past few months. I have appreciated it, even though I haven't spoken much.

Kind regards,

sign with your signature here.

(Type your name here and the date).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed