Man blocks road over fish and chips in Manchester

Watch
HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
:lol::lol:

the full video is 3 min long and on reddit r/manchester
Last edited by HucktheForde; 1 week ago
Ascend
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Some people, just totally inconsiderate.
caravaggio2
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
To be fair he looks like he needs a good fish supper inside him.🙄
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Bring the stocks back- a fitting punishment for making a nuisance of yourself.
TheMcSame
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
If he hadn't spent so much time stuffing his face all hours of the day he could probably stand up and go get them himself... Hell, he probably has no issue getting out of his chair to walk to the fridge at home...
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Cancelled Alice)
Bring the stocks back- a fitting punishment for making a nuisance of yourself.
Personally im more a fan of the whole clap them in irons and walk them through the city whilst the hoi polloi pelt them with feces and other sundry items. Who knows, the walk might do him good.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Terrible behaviour. He should know his plaice.
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Terrible behaviour. He should know his plaice.
I just think the whole thing is rather cod.
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
Personally im more a fan of the whole clap them in irons and walk them through the city whilst the hoi polloi pelt them with feces and other sundry items. Who knows, the walk might do him good.
That would be in breach of the equality act, I was thinking that the stocks might be more accessible to disabled people.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I just think the whole thing is rather cod.
Personally I think it's all complete pollocks.
the bear
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
he is lucky the lorry driver did not batter him

:teehee:
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by the bear)
he is lucky the lorry driver did not batter him

:teehee:
Dammit bear, I was coming here to say this.
the bear
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by moonkatt)
Dammit bear, I was coming here to say this.
you snooze you lose mk

:ahee:
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
That would be in breach of the equality act, I was thinking that the stocks might be more accessible to disabled people.
I'm sure we can wheel them along the road or some kind person can lob a crutch their way :lol:
Cancelled Alice
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
I'm sure we can wheel them along the road or some kind person can lob a crutch their way :lol:
Has anyone in the crowd got a wheelbarrow handy?
Louis IX
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Insulate Britain's new agenda?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.03%
Okay (100)
29.5%
A bit lacking (122)
35.99%
Not good at all (83)
24.48%

Watched Threads