I need a little help

Watch this thread
shabnamchoudhury
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I am confused between London South Bank Uni and Roehampton Uni. Which one is good for masters in Project Management?
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by shabnamchoudhury)
I am confused between London South Bank Uni and Roehampton Uni. Which one is good for masters in Project Management?
Roehampton is better than LSBU, but neither are necessarily 'good' by the overall standard of UK universities.
LSBU- Admissions
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi Shabnamchoudhury,

We offer the:

Business Project Management - MSc

International Business Management with Project Management - MSc

We were No.2 in London for satisfaction with courses across Business, Management & Marketing (Guardian University League Tables 2019).

No.1 overall for career prospects among Modern London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020) and joint 2nd for career prospects among London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020).

The project management course will help develop skills that are highly sought-after globally in almost every sector.
This course is underpinned by the core competencies at the heart of the Association of Project Managers (APM), so you can be sure that what you learn is contemporary, relevant, and directly applicable in the workplace.

You can read more about this course https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/study/course-...management-msc

To speak one of our experienced advisors, you can book your self onto our 1-2-1 consultation https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/contact-us

Regards,

LSBU team
LSBU- Admissions
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi Shabnamchoudhury,

We offer the:

Business Project Management - MSc

International Business Management with Project Management - MSc

We were No.2 in London for satisfaction with courses across Business, Management & Marketing (Guardian University League Tables 2019).

No.1 overall for career prospects among Modern London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020) and joint 2nd for career prospects among London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020).

The project management course will help develop skills that are highly sought-after globally in almost every sector.

This course is underpinned by the core competencies at the heart of the Association of Project Managers (APM), so you can be sure that what you learn is contemporary, relevant, and directly applicable in the workplace.

You can read more about this course https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/study/course-...management-msc

To speak one of our experienced advisors, you can book your self onto our 1-2-1 consultation https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/contact-us

Regards,

LSBU team
University of Roehampton (Official)
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi shabnamchoudhury,

It's great to hear that you are considering studying with us!

Our Project Management degree has been validated by the Association for Project Management. By studying with us you will graduate with a deeper understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects to project management.

You will also gain the ability to develop the essential skills and competencies necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects.

To learn more about our Project Management degree, I recommend that you visit our course page: https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/postgra...ct-management/

Here you will be able to look at the specific modules we offer and will be able to speak to an adviser who will be more than happy to help with any other questions you may have!

I hope this helps, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Best wishes,
Greg | Social Media Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads