AQA english lit example answers

Watch
fhjskssskbwhhw
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anybody have grade 6+ AQA english lit exam paper answers that i could look at? It would be really helpful to get a feel of what i need to include in my exam answers. I’ve looked everywhere and i can’t find any, it would be so helpful!!!
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hello.
Former GCSE candidate here. In terms of getting the best answer I think that you need to make some brief summary notes that help, and also really analyse the central themes of the novel in question.
Circle the key words that impress you here and also try to read beyond the lines of the text in order to achieve a very high mark on the set exam question. Your entire essay must contain three or four word heavy sections or paragraphs that define the whole essay completely.
In other more simpler words avoid using any one liners in your essay. Your essay must be quite easy to read too and ebb and flow much like a lazy quiet river on a calm day. Use the topic to guide you in writing out the essay. The essay must answer the question. Plan your essay carefully.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
6.89%
October 2021 (194)
46.08%
November 2021 (43)
10.21%
December 2021 (56)
13.3%
January 2021 (46)
10.93%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.26%