Anorexia and the brain

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got slapped on the side of my face by a person who I don't want to state due to privacy reasons.
He slapped me really hard and on that day, I had a powerful migraine. I drank some coffee and fell asleep. When I woke up, there was blood on the pillow. Is this linked to my anorexia, the head bleeding or was it the slap?
roses_are_rosie
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I really suggest you go and check in with a doctor, because unless you noticed any blood after the slap, then it would be it. Please seek help from doctor/any family member, because whoever did it whether, it's as close as your dad has no right to do that to you. Stay safe and get well soon.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by roses_are_rosie)
I really suggest you go and check in with a doctor, because unless you noticed any blood after the slap, then it would be it. Please seek help from doctor/any family member, because whoever did it whether, it's as close as your dad has no right to do that to you. Stay safe and get well soon.
How do you know who slapped me?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Get medical advice asap.
You can call 111 or contact them online.
Anonymous #1
Ok
roses_are_rosie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do you know who slapped me?
You know when you know. Please speak to someone girl, are you okay right now? Are you hurt/bleeding?
Anonymous #1
You know when you know. Please speak to someone girl, are you okay right now? Are you hurt/bleeding?
I was bleeding a lot
roses_are_rosie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I was bleeding a lot
has it stopped now? Can you feel any place that has a cut/injury? is it coming from the place he slapped you?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did you have a nose bleed?
Anonymous #1
has it stopped now? Can you feel any place that has a cut/injury? is it coming from the place he slapped you?
Ye, it's stopped. I feel some pain and can feel a littlehole...Maybe my skin has peeled? Ye, near the place
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
did you have a nose bleed?
No, not this time.
roses_are_rosie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ye, it's stopped. I feel some pain and can feel a littlehole...Maybe my skin has peeled? Ye, near the place
oh im glad! does your mum know about this? have you talked ti her about it? is it because your dad is under the influence of alcohol or is he usually like this?
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So the bleeding has come from the injury. That's normal and I don't see what your eating disorder has to do with it. The fact you are being slapped is not normal though. Hope you are doing OK.
Last edited by black tea; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
oh im glad! does your mum know about this? have you talked ti her about it? is it because your dad is under the influence of alcohol or is he usually like this?
He is usually like this. Mom is worse. She supports his ways.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
So the bleeding has come from the injury. That's normal and I don't see what your eating disorder has to do with it. The fact you are being slapped is not normal though. Hope you are doing OK.
I'm not doing OK. I just broke up with my only friend and my life just got worse. My parents are very strict and manipulative. Peer pressure and gaslighting are two of some of the things my parents do to me
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm not doing OK. I just broke up with my only friend and my life just got worse. My parents are very strict and manipulative. Peer pressure and gaslighting are two of some of the things my parents do to me
You are in treatment for your eating disorder. Do CAMHS know about the fact you are being abused by your parents?
Last edited by black tea; 1 month ago
roses_are_rosie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
He is usually like this. Mom is worse. She supports his ways.
how would you feel talking to someone about your situation as the environment is not fit for a growing teenager? Does the abuse happen often? Have you tried counselling/therapy? Have you talked to someone about your situation? Just know that everything will get better, and you are not alone okay?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
This is straight up child abuse - you need to contact childline or your school or police asap
Anonymous #1
I've done everything I could but it's so hard. My friends made me feel so much better but now, now I'm just lost and confused. I didn't even know this was abuse. I thought this happened to everyone. I told police about dad. At first mum was relieved but then she started crying, shouting and screaming at me. It's like she's got slolkhome syndrome.
Anonymous #1
Now that you've mentioned it, I'll talk about it in therapy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.13%
October 2021 (226)
44.75%
November 2021 (60)
11.88%
December 2021 (65)
12.87%
January 2021 (60)
11.88%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.51%