Physics and math tutor opinion

Watch
Laigne111
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it a good source base to use for gcse's,If i were to use this, I'd be using cognito and freesciencelessons with it.If you don't think its good, could you supply me with some resources?
strawberrygemini
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i think its great! i used it for GCSEs and now I use it for my levels. i love it as it has tonnes of questions you can answer and the mark schemes which I use the most for revision. using it + the other resources you mentioned it a good mix!
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Laigne111)
Is it a good source base to use for gcse's,If i were to use this, I'd be using cognito and freesciencelessons with it.If you don't think its good, could you supply me with some resources?
PMT is the 🐐
Amazing for gcse
Amazing for A lvls

FSL is really good too but I just can't with him cus he a tad too boring for me haha
Laigne111
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
PMT is the 🐐
Amazing for gcse
Amazing for A lvls

FSL is really good too but I just can't with him cus he a tad too boring for me haha
Thank you x
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
Our opinion shouldn’t factor into your decision. What is sufficient for one person may not be sufficient for another, and if you take a bunch of “yes, that is good!” at face value, you’d be more likely to adopt that into your revision. It may work but you won’t know until an exam. At the end, revise how you want to but be mindful of the fact that revision should tailor to you.
Sm 002 u mug
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Literally carried my A level chem
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Laigne111)
Thank you x
Anytime 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.22%
October 2021 (95)
49.22%
November 2021 (20)
10.36%
December 2021 (29)
15.03%
January 2021 (15)
7.77%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (19)
9.84%