Virgin Media Graduate Scheme 2022

Watch
Suphakarn2173
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,
Applied for the Virign Media Commercial, product and marketing graduate scheme with the intake for 2022. I have completed my SJT and have been invited to complete a long-answer question and a 30-40 minute video interview. Could you give me some advice on the interview questions and what to expect?

Many thanks,
Supha
Suphakarn2173
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by kkhanhann)
Hiya, how long did it take before you receive the interview invitation?
Heyy, it took them just a bit under 2 weeks to send me an invitation for the video interview after completing my SJT! Hope that helps. Also, the scheme I applied for was the finance one not the one I put previously, that was my mistake, so the interview invitations could have been sent sooner or later depending on your scheme.
Suphakarn2173
Rep:
(Original post by kkhanhann)
I’ve been waiting since the 17th so I’m getting a bit nervous 🥲 how was the interview? Are you happy with it?
Just keep checking your account area or call them up, they’re really helpful! The video interview was easy to follow and they give you just about enough time to think about the question and scenario, and answer it but do some research beforehand.
sam1622
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Suphakarn2173)
Just keep checking your account area or call them up, they’re really helpful! The video interview was easy to follow and they give you just about enough time to think about the question and scenario, and answer it but do some research beforehand.
The deadline has passed. How did you answer the question about opportunities for the future? I really struggled answering that and the last two questions
Suphakarn2173
Rep:
(Original post by sam1622)
The deadline has passed. How did you answer the question about opportunities for the future? I really struggled answering that and the last two questions
I really can’t remember the video interview stage was mostly a blur but I remember that question was one I struggled on too, I mentioned a lot about their competitors and a bit about their strategic goals but I can’t remember specifica
AndrewBr
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone been invited to Assessment Centre (especially those applying to Finance Scheme)? Or like me, everyone did a video interview and still waiting for the outcome?
Suphakarn2173
Rep:
(Original post by AndrewBr)
Has anyone been invited to Assessment Centre (especially those applying to Finance Scheme)? Or like me, everyone did a video interview and still waiting for the outcome?
I’m in your position, still waiting they might start sending invitations in a couple weeks
Suphakarn2173
Rep:
(Original post by AndrewBr)
I’m in your position, still waiting they might start sending invitations in a couple weeks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (39)
22.81%
Note taking apps (5)
2.92%
Flashcards (31)
18.13%
Revision guides (5)
2.92%
Past papers (85)
49.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed