Ellie.Keen
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, is anyone else applying for Orthoptics at the uni of Sheffield or Liverpool starting 2022??
a.s12
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ellie.Keen)
Hey, is anyone else applying for Orthoptics at the uni of Sheffield or Liverpool starting 2022??
hi
i have applied for orthoptics and have got interviews for Sheffield and Liverpool. have you heard back from them?
Ellie.Keen
Rep:
Hey, I only replied yesterday so I haven’t heard yet. How long did it take you to hear back from them and which one is your top choice?
a.s12
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I only replied yesterday so I haven’t heard yet. How long did it take you to hear back from them and which one is your top choice?
they don't take too long to respond. For me sheffield received my application he next day and Liverpool took about 3 days to receive it. Id say Liverpool is top choice for me wby ?
Ellie.Keen
Rep:
(Original post by a.s12)
they don't take too long to respond. For me sheffield received my application he next day and Liverpool took about 3 days to receive it. Id say Liverpool is top choice for me wby ?
Okay I’ll keep checking, hopefully mine comes through soon! Yeah same really, I think I’m edging more towards Liverpool but I don’t really know. Why is Liverpool your top choice?
University of Sheffield Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi all!

Glad to hear you have all applied for Orthoptics I study at the University of Sheffield, if you have any questions about Orthoptics and/or Sheffield please feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help!

Alisha
3rd Year
BMedSci Orthoptics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (38)
6.52%
October 2021 (261)
44.77%
November 2021 (70)
12.01%
December 2021 (74)
12.69%
January 2021 (75)
12.86%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (46)
7.89%