Capgemini Degree Apprentice Applicants 2022

Watch
O_O.
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Got invited to an AC but i'll have to reschedule it.

Anyone else applied or invited?
Sevataar
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by O_O.)
Got invited to an AC but i'll have to reschedule it.

Anyone else applied or invited?
Hi,

i applied this morning. How long does it take for them to get back to you? Is it a quick process. i applied for the tech role starting feb 2022
O_O.
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sevataar)
Hi,

i applied this morning. How long does it take for them to get back to you? Is it a quick process. i applied for the tech role starting feb 2022
I applied on the 3rd, did the digital interview on the 6th, and got invited to an AC on the 26th after an email saying I was successful in the interview
But I applied for September intake
Last edited by O_O.; 1 month ago
Sevataar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by O_O.)
I applied on the 3rd, did the digital interview on the 6th, and got invited to an AC on the 26th after an email saying I was successful in the interview
But I applied for September intake

Ah, that's not too bad then, as I say I applied today so I anticipate getting a couple of assessments done by the end of this week
Sevataar
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sevataar)
Ah, that's not too bad then, as I say I applied today so I anticipate getting a couple of assessments done by the end of this week
Hi all,

any updates on the applications? still waiting to hear back from the video interview
sunfleur
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 minutes ago
I have my AC tomorrow, will update on how it goes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads