The Student Room Group

Capgemini Degree Apprentice Applicants 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AnonGiant
£22,000 first year I believe.

Where did you hear that? I've been told £17,500 but that might be due to location (Telford). Is yours in London?
Original post by O_O.
Where did you hear that? I've been told £17,500 but that might be due to location (Telford). Is yours in London?

I might be wrong but when I did the assessment centre she mentioned the degree apprenticeship salary has increased recently. Its either £20,000 or £22,000. But yes I'm sure it's increased.
(edited 1 year ago)
I might be wrong but when I did the assessment centre she mentioned the degree apprenticeship salary has increased recently. Its either £20,000 or £22,000. But yes I'm sure it's increased.

Forgot to say it was for Telford as well.
Reply 43

Oh woah I didn’t know that. I have an offer from them and was told it’d start at 17.5k. I’ve emailed my manager/supervisor type person to confirm. I’ll edit this message once she gets back to me in case anyone else is wondering.

Out of curiosity, are you for the September start? I have a snap gc with some other future cap apprentices (specifically for Telford) so if you get an offer and end up accepting it, it’d be great to add you to it.

UPDATE - so I got sent another contract with the updated salary of £20,000
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by O_O.
Oh woah I didn’t know that. I have an offer from them and was told it’d start at 17.5k. I’ve emailed my manager/supervisor type person to confirm. I’ll edit this message once she gets back to me in case anyone else is wondering.

Out of curiosity, are you for the September start? I have a snap gc with some other future cap apprentices (specifically for Telford) so if you get an offer and end up accepting it, it’d be great to add you to it.

Ok sounds good. And I applied for the June start but I'll let you know if I get an offer.
Ok sounds good. And I applied for the June start but I'll let you know if I get an offer.

Hii, have u heard back from the AC for June ?
How much does the salary increase by at end of each year of the apprenticeship and by the end of the apprenticeship, what does the salary look lik?
Original post by srishti777
Hii, have u heard back from the AC for June ?

No I haven't yet. Should hear back soon though.
No I haven't yet. Should hear back soon though.

Same, they are taking forever considering it starts soon in June. When was your AC?
Original post by srishti777
Same, they are taking forever considering it starts soon in June. When was your AC?

28th of April. How about you?
28th of April. How about you?

Yeh same
Guys wanted to ask a question.

If I receive an degree apprenticeship offer, and then I accept it and sign the contract, if I get a better offer from another company, would I be able to reject the offer and sign with the new company
Reply 52
Hey , any idea where you got this from ? I have an offer for London and my salary is 18.5k ! Also there website doesn’t say any of this either . Attaching a link for reference

https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/article/what-salary-do-you-offer-apprentices/
Reply 53
Original post by Hary2022
Guys wanted to ask a question.

If I receive an degree apprenticeship offer, and then I accept it and sign the contract, if I get a better offer from another company, would I be able to reject the offer and sign with the new company

Yes just make sure to check with the company what their rejection process is. And obviously read the contract thoroughly.

Usually it is really simple to leave a company before the start date, especially if you haven’t given them too much personal info (bank details, passport etc). Could be as easy as sending an email.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 54
Original post by Dhings
Hey , any idea where you got this from ? I have an offer for London and my salary is 18.5k ! Also there website doesn’t say any of this either . Attaching a link for reference

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking lmao. I’m still waiting on a response for my email to them tho. I won’t complain if my salary suddenly goes up but I’m not holding my breath
What can University graduates expect as a basic salary
Original post by Dhings

lool now Im thinking I totally misheard. @srishti777 Do you remember her talking about the salary increase?
Reply 57
Original post by O_O.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking lmao. I’m still waiting on a response for my email to them tho. I won’t complain if my salary suddenly goes up but I’m not holding my breath

Let us know ! Wouldn’t mind it either 🤣
lool now Im thinking I totally misheard. @srishti777 Do you remember her talking about the salary increase?

Yeh she mentioned ab it being raised to £20K

Also I stil haven’t heard back and today is 2 weeks from the AC date

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending