ahhh it says its gonna snow at around 8

Watch
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
who's exciteddd
Quady
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Fakes news
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
If it happens: cool.
If it doesn’t happen: don’t care.
gracieee16
Rep:
(Original post by Quady)
Fakes news
what how?

(Original post by 0ptics)
If it happens: cool.
If it doesn’t happen: don’t care.
attitude attitude hun
Quady
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
what how?
Is it snowing?
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not me my train is delayed.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There's currently a storm raging outside so i doubt any snow will hit here unfortunately
Court98
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Snow is horrendous already where I live in County Durham. It's been snowing nonstop for hours now. The power went out last night as well due to the bad weather
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Court98)
Snow is horrendous already where I live in County Durham. It's been snowing nonstop for hours now. The power went out last night as well due to the bad weather
Damn i was up there not so long ago :eek: glad i'm back in time to avoid that as i imagine the trains would be awful
gracieee16
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Not me my train is delayed.
hope it comes soon
dont get me started with train delays ahhhh always happens to me esp the other day i was supposed to catch the 3:14 train but i ran and was 1 second late, saw it leave and so i had to wait for the 3:44 but got delayed and the train came at around 4:08 but wasn't gonna stop at any other stop but Peterborough so i had to wait until 4:28
when is it gonna be here?

(Original post by CoolCavy)
There's currently a storm raging outside so i doubt any snow will hit here unfortunately
awehhh noooo!!!
gracieee16
Rep:
(Original post by Court98)
goshhhh thats so bad

Damn i was up there not so long ago :eek: glad i'm back in time to avoid that as i imagine the trains would be awful
exactly poor thing
gracieee16
Rep:
(Original post by Quady)
Is it snowing?
tbh havent checked altho my hands were numb an hour ago from the weather
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Tell me about it
hope it comes soon
dont get me started with train delays ahhhh always happens to me esp the other day i was supposed to catch the 3:14 train but i ran and was 1 second late, saw it leave and so i had to wait for the 3:44 but got delayed and the train came at around 4:08 but wasn't gonna stop at any other stop but Peterborough so i had to wait until 4:28
when is it gonna be here?
I’m on the train but it’s scheduled to arrive into king’s cross 20 minutes late. Knowing the state of the trains I doubt that I’ll get my delay repay when it’s due to weather.
gracieee16
Rep:
Tell me about it

I’m on the train but it’s scheduled to arrive into king’s cross 20 minutes late. Knowing the state of the trains I doubt that I’ll get my delay repay when it’s due to weather.
u can get ur ticket paid for if it was delayed?? never knew omg
only 20 mins late c'mon better than an hour and a quarter
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
But I’m from an East Asian country with a 99% punctuality rate for trains.
gracieee16
Rep:
But I’m from an East Asian country with a 99% punctuality rate for trains.
ohhh that makes sense im always late anyway always running for the trains ... yh our trains are CRAP.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Tell me about it

I'd put it in anyway, they're usually pretty generous giving it out My train the other week was delayed an hour because of trespassers on the line (i.e not the railways fault) but i still got half my ticket back

Yeh it's called delay repay :yes:

I always put it in simply because train tickets are so expensive if i can get any money back then i will (especially when the service is pretty awful but they are charging so much for it)
gracieee16
Rep:
I'd put it in anyway, they're usually pretty generous giving it out My train the other week was delayed an hour because of trespassers on the line (i.e not the railways fault) but i still got half my ticket back

Yeh it's called delay repay :yes:

I always put it in simply because train tickets are so expensive if i can get any money back then i will (especially when the service is pretty awful but they are charging so much for it)
oohhhh that makes so much sense. exactly its too much money. good for u tho!!!!!
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Tell me about it

Update: train ended up being 29 minutes late and I can only get delay repay if it’s more than 30 minutes late 😡
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.45%
October 2021 (90)
48.39%
November 2021 (19)
10.22%
December 2021 (29)
15.59%
January 2021 (15)
8.06%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
9.68%