The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Accommodation 2022

What would you say is the best accommodation for someone studying optometry. If you not sure, what is the nicest and most cost effective accommodation for any course
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by going2fail
What would you say is the best accommodation for someone studying optometry. If you not sure, what is the nicest and most cost effective accommodation for any course

Hi!

Do you still need help with choosing accommodation? :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by going2fail

Hey, I am applying for optometry with 6 gcses and 3 a levels (AAB). How many gcses do you have and what are your predicted grades?
Reply 3
Original post by Nirari
Hey, I am applying for optometry with 6 gcses and 3 a levels (AAB). How many gcses do you have and what are your predicted grades?

I have got 9 GCSE and have been predicted AAB plus I have achieved an A in AS level (Core maths)
Reply 4
Original post by Nirari

Where else are you applying to
Reply 5
Original post by AlannahMK

I’m studying optometry too, I was thinking of applying for Talybont
Original post by holly_58
I’m studying optometry too, I was thinking of applying for Talybont

hi, first year staying in taly here. would highly recommend staying in taly south, or any of the talys in general.

Quick Reply

Latest