Life after school

Watch
lowkey_s26
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does life get better after school? (Not that my life is at all bad right now) My teacher told me it does. Is this true?

- From a Year 11 Student
savageking
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes it does you don't have to worry doing work u might have homework but not alot.Plus you have to do alot of stressful stuff and school anyways at the end of the day you wish the day will be over
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Depends how your life turns out. On reflection my life definitely didn’t get any better whatsoever after school.
Satori Tendō
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nope. Not yet. But that's just me. I'm hoping middle age me when life/job/family is sorted
Cloudiii
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes and no. No because you have a lot more responsibilities and that can be stressful at times, but yes because I have a lot more freedom to do the things I want to and that makes me happier.
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Satori Tendō)
Nope. Not yet. But that's just me. I'm hoping middle age me when life/job/family is sorted
I have been told middle age is when life gets harder and you reach a new level of adulting...

Life does get better after school in some ways, but worse in others. It is hard to predict which way the balance will go.
JVM2020
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I struggled heavily with Life after School but managed to prevail

May you get the best out of Life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.03%
October 2021 (97)
48.74%
November 2021 (20)
10.05%
December 2021 (29)
14.57%
January 2021 (16)
8.04%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10.05%