The Student Room Group
Original post by naooo
is computer science considered either a critical thinking or general studies subject?? i dont understand if it is and i cant find which subjects fall under what category anywhere

General studies and critical thinking are the name of specific A levels (the same way maths is). No, computer science is not critical thinking or general studies
Reply 2
Original post by juicygcse
General studies and critical thinking are the name of specific A levels (the same way maths is). No, computer science is not critical thinking or general studies

OHH LMFAO that makes so much more sense, thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by naooo
OHH LMFAO that makes so much more sense, thanks!

They were withdrawn as subjects a few years ago so mention of them now confuses people - you're not the first person to ask what you have..
Reply 4
Original post by EOData
They were withdrawn as subjects a few years ago so mention of them now confuses people - you're not the first person to ask what you have..

ohh, thanks for the clarification
Original post by EOData

oh thanks because I was looking at medicine applications and I do chemistry biology and sociology and I thought sociology was a critical thinking subject not that then two were actual real subjects 😭😭

Latest