How much learning has been online so far this year?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I studied English Literature and History of Art at Glasgow but graduated a few years ago, so I had been wondering what the experience has been like for students across the university this year. I heard that quite a few lectures are continuing online after the 2020-21 session: is that still the case in most subjects, or just a few? What has the general balance been like between online and in-person learning?
Hundeschule
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
100 % online for Statistics a part from a few tutorials for my 4th year son. This is his third year with everything online. Very depressing!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Hundeschule)
100 % online for Statistics a part from a few tutorials for my 4th year son. This is his third year with everything online. Very depressing!
Thanks for your reply, sorry to hear that, this must have been a really disappointing experience for him.
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I’m at Uni of Worcester and most courses are doing hybrid method but mine is all in person
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (2)
66.67%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (0)
0%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
33.33%

Watched Threads