The Student Room Group

How to get over a heartbreak??

I liked this guy very bad He he liked me too. During the beginning Of the pandemic he found my house but It wasn’t a “fairytale” he found me and came to me with nothing but drama. He showed up very entitled like I invited him or something then he just saw my life and judged me. He told all his friends about me even his sister just putting pressure on me by showing them my house . Then he got mad and turned on me when he didn’t get his way . He tried to act like I was this bish all because I stayed in the house. He talked so much crap About me and tried to make it seem like that I invited him. He was very entitled he ruined my pandemic when the devil himself showed up at my door?? How to get over a heartbreak??? I feel mad and violated because I never asked for this if I did things would be different but I didn’t. He came here with his friends and family with expectations then turning on me making me seem like a bad person all because I wasn’t a mind reader or perfect!!! I would of never invited him to my moms house nor his sister! They can kiss my butt!! Now he’s with some new girl who looks like me acting as if she’s sooo better than me just because she wasn’t stalked and got asked out like a normal person
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Magicallight
I liked this guy very bad He he liked me too. During the beginning Of the pandemic he found my house but It wasn’t a “fairytale” he found me and came to me with nothing but drama. He showed up very entitled like I invited him or something then he just saw my life and judged me. He told all his friends about me even his sister just putting pressure on me by showing them my house . Then he got mad and turned on me when he didn’t get his way . He tried to act like I was this bish all because I stayed in the house. He talked so much crap About me and tried to make it seem like that I invited him. He was very entitled he ruined my pandemic when the devil himself showed up at my door?? How to get over a heartbreak??? I feel mad and violated because I never asked for this if I did things would be different but I didn’t. He came here with his friends and family with expectations then turning on me making me seem like a bad person all because I wasn’t a mind reader or perfect!!! I would of never invited him to my moms house nor his sister! They can kiss my butt!! Now he’s with some new girl who looks like me acting as if she’s sooo better than me just because she wasn’t stalked and got asked out like a normal person

It sounds like you dodged a bullet there tbf as they seem to show quite a few red flags that would make them unsuitable for a relationship (you seem a lot better than this person). It'll be tough at first to get over the heartbreak but you'll get there eventually. I'd advise talking to people you trust like close friends and family as well as getting out and doing things you enjoy. Over time through talking about it and doing other things, you'll move forward and meet new people. Eventually you'll find a better partner out there (don't rush it) but it will take time and you may look back (I've done it) and wonder what you saw in this person you're currently getting over.
Original post by Reddy5001
It sounds like you dodged a bullet there tbf as they seem to show quite a few red flags that would make them unsuitable for a relationship (you seem a lot better than this person). It'll be tough at first to get over the heartbreak but you'll get there eventually. I'd advise talking to people you trust like close friends and family as well as getting out and doing things you enjoy. Over time through talking about it and doing other things, you'll move forward and meet new people. Eventually you'll find a better partner out there (don't rush it) but it will take time and you may look back (I've done it) and wonder what you saw in this person you're currently getting over.

I met him at work he seemed nice I didn’t see this side to him at all! I didn’t know he was like this . That’s y we should stop trusting people who we met at work because that’s not how they really are. He liked me but He did me so dirty! And after he quit I dreamed of him coming back in my life that’s exactly why we gotta be careful of what we wish for! He came back with nothing but drama and making it seem as if he didn’t quit and leave me dry then came back randomly with expecting so much for me like it was so crazy! I wanted this but not this way lol
Original post by Magicallight
I met him at work he seemed nice I didn’t see this side to him at all! I didn’t know he was like this . That’s y we should stop trusting people who we met at work because that’s not how they really are. He liked me but He did me so dirty! And after he quit I dreamed of him coming back in my life that’s exactly why we gotta be careful of what we wish for! He came back with nothing but drama and making it seem as if he didn’t quit and leave me dry then came back randomly with expecting so much for me like it was so crazy! I wanted this but not this way lol

Not everyone at a place of work is going to be a bad person but there will be some and work always complicates relationships because if it ends badly then a person will still have to see them until they quit. It looks like this person has overstepped some boundaries and displays several red flags. I think caution is good although relationships also need trust and mutual respect of both the person and boundaries to be successful. You'll be feeling the way that you are at the moment because this has hurt and those feelings are valid but they will change over time. There are better people out there than this person and you'll find them in time so go out and try new things to meet new people because new people will bring everything into perspective. Meeting new people will help you move forward as you'll currently be focusing on the people you currently have in your life rather than who could be and who you could meet (if that makes sense?). There will be moments where you'll wonder what might have been had things been different. You've done the right thing by removing them from your life because there are people out there who won't bring bad drama and display red flags.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending