Does anyone know any good period pants?

Watch
i.hate.gcses
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im looking for some period underwear but i don't know which ones are good. I've heard they're 'life changing' so i want to get some
Hazelmoomoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
If you're still looking, I got mine off cheeky wipes and they are great quality and are really comfortable! I got a bundle so it was a bit pricy but pays for itself within a few periods through the money you save on products and comes with everything you need. Hope this helps xx
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
I wear incontinence pants during my period, maybe not what you meant but I strongly recommend if you have heavy bleeds and suffer with leakages!
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
My other half has the cheap ones from Primark and very happy with them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise