kcl 2022 psych + psych with neuroscience

Watch
baked.bean
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
kcl 2022 applicants come and chat!
baked.bean
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
i'm applying for psychology with neuroscience with a professional placement year (2022). anyone else?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by baked.bean)
i'm applying for psychology with neuroscience with a professional placement year (2022). anyone else?
I'm a first-year student ask me anything!
baked.bean
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a first-year student ask me anything!
omg thank you so much! I was wondering whether you could tell me what the course is like i.e the neuroscience to psychology ratio and how you're personally enjoying the course?? Thank you!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by baked.bean)
omg thank you so much! I was wondering whether you could tell me what the course is like i.e the neuroscience to psychology ratio and how you're personally enjoying the course?? Thank you!
Hi the course is predominantly psychology-based- we actually share some modules with the BSc psychology course. Some aspects of the course are interesting especially modules involving neuroanatomy. some modules are quite challenging- we have to do coding on R studio. This course is very comprehensive... we cover a lot from science to statistics to writing essays or making portfolios. this course is mostly coursework based as exams are multiple-choice

the thing which i don't like about the course is where it is based in Denmark hill campus of kings. the area is dull nothing like guys campus or strand ;( we actually started a petition to move the course but it was sadly rejected....
I hope this helps best of luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (39)
22.81%
Note taking apps (5)
2.92%
Flashcards (31)
18.13%
Revision guides (5)
2.92%
Past papers (85)
49.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.51%

Watched Threads