Kentinho99
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
University students or prospective students do or would you prefer the student bar or the club for a night out?

Personally i have been clubbing once it was fantastic but I got soooo drunk haha. The student bar is also a great place when it's lively. I mean I couldn't go to the event tonight unfortunately as i was preoccupied. But I like both. I think i Just about prefer the club although i am too old for it 23 😂.

What are people's thoughts on this?
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
:bump:
username5871612
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kentinho99)
University students or prospective students do or would you prefer the student bar or the club for a night out?

Personally i have been clubbing once it was fantastic but I got soooo drunk haha. The student bar is also a great place when it's lively. I mean I couldn't go to the event tonight unfortunately as i was preoccupied. But I like both. I think i Just about prefer the club although i am too old for it 23 😂.

Student bar for me.
Kentinho99
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by sbgtu)
Student bar for me.
That's fair enough
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kentinho99)

Hi there,

I hope you're well

It's definitely down to personal preference / what your Uni city offers! I can only speak regarding Liverpool (I'm a third year law student!), but there's such a wide range of clubs and bars that you're really spoiled for choice. I think it depends on the kind of 'mood' you're in, and your company. When I go out with the girls, I like going to the clubs on Concert Square because they're always so much fun! But, if I'm going out with work / a society, I love quirky bars because you can still talk to other people and hear them!

Ana
University of Liverpool Rep.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.19%
October 2021 (223)
44.51%
November 2021 (60)
11.98%
December 2021 (64)
12.77%
January 2021 (60)
11.98%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.58%