improving a-level grades??

Watch
sizzurrp
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm currently in year 13 and my ucas predicted grades are AAB-chemistry, psychology, biology.
Would I be able to achieve A*A*A* in my real exams? and what should I be doing now to work towards all A*s?

Thank you )
Last edited by sizzurrp; 1 month ago
CompSciJP
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Depends on how much you commit yourself to getting them grades :^_^:. Try to focus on quality instead of quantity, sure it'll help to revise for 5 hours, but you can easily learn more from 2 hours of effective studying. Work on creating revision material, my biggest tip along side that is working on past papers, review what you struggled with and focus on them areas in your revision. Condition yourself to stick to a schedule, when I was revising I made a Gantt chart to help me schedule myself effectively and you should easily see your grades rising.

I got a 4 in mathematics at GCSE and committed myself at 6th form and achieve A*, it's amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it, and finally attending my dream University next year.

Believe in yourself and work effectively
sizzurrp
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CompSciJP)
Depends on how much you commit yourself to getting them grades :^_^:. Try to focus on quality instead of quantity, sure it'll help to revise for 5 hours, but you can easily learn more from 2 hours of effective studying. Work on creating revision material, my biggest tip along side that is working on past papers, review what you struggled with and focus on them areas in your revision. Condition yourself to stick to a schedule, when I was revising I made a Gantt chart to help me schedule myself effectively and you should easily see your grades rising.

I got a 4 in mathematics at GCSE and committed myself at 6th form and achieve A*, it's amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it, and finally attending my dream University next year.

Believe in yourself and work effectively
Thank you for your advice!
Also well done that's amazing!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (3)
5.66%
October 2021 (29)
54.72%
November 2021 (7)
13.21%
December 2021 (5)
9.43%
January 2021 (5)
9.43%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (2)
3.77%