My Mum thought My Stepdad was raping me and did nothing.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm in Yr13 and is hoping to leave home forever when I go to university.
My stepdad is a ********, My Mum is an unloving Narcissist and my older Sister is a bully.
My Stepdad cheated on my Mum after their 9 years of marriage, My Mum never loved him and always told me how ugly she think he is. Mum got upset at him cheating because she doesn't like that there is men in the world that doesn't want to have sex with her and would prefer someone else, she regards that as a crime.

I offered my shoulders for her to cry on, but then told me that she knew my Stepdad was raping me, and carried on to cry as if she is the victim. I was in shock, my Stepdad harassed me but never raped me, and I can not believe that she thought I was being raped by her husband and never said a thing. I remember all those times pedophillia was depicted on TV she will tell me that it's normal, that it's just love, now I know she didn't believe in what she was saying, she was just grooming me into accepting it's a normal thing. It all started making sense to me and I am sick to my stomach.
She think it is okay to give her 9 years old daughter away so that she can have permanent resistance, house and my Stepdad's money. And she doesn't have even a little bit of guilt in her.
She abandoned my sister and I when I was a toddler, and invited us to live with her in england when I was nine.
I never shouted or argued with my Mum like the average teenager, and my Mum never hugged me ever, she always pushes me away when I try.
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm in Yr13 and is hoping to leave home forever when I go to university.
My stepdad is a ********, My Mum is an unloving Narcissist and my older Sister is a bully.
My Stepdad cheated on my Mum after their 9 years of marriage, My Mum never loved him and always told me how ugly she think he is. Mum got upset at him cheating because she doesn't like that there is men in the world that doesn't want to have sex with her and would prefer someone else, she regards that as a crime.

I offered my shoulders for her to cry on, but then told me that she knew my Stepdad was raping me, and carried on to cry as if she is the victim. I was in shock, my Stepdad harassed me but never raped me, and I can not believe that she thought I was being raped by her husband and never said a thing. I remember all those times pedophillia was depicted on TV she will tell me that it's normal, that it's just love, now I know she didn't believe in what she was saying, she was just grooming me into accepting it's a normal thing. It all started making sense to me and I am sick to my stomach.
She think it is okay to give her 9 years old daughter away so that she can have permanent resistance, house and my Stepdad's money. And she doesn't have even a little bit of guilt in her.
She abandoned my sister and I when I was a toddler, and invited us to live with her in england when I was nine.
I never shouted or argued with my Mum like the average teenager, and my Mum never hugged me ever, she always pushes me away when I try.
That's sickening. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd say get you and who ever else outta there asap. Maybe call some sorta social service/cps. Your step dad harassing you is bad enough
Ffs my night is ruined now. All the luck to you 😣
Presslyyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Iam so sorry mate, please tell someone about this…
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Slx.24)
That's sickening. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd say get you and who ever else outta there asap. Maybe call some sorta social service/cps. Your step dad harassing you is bad enough
Ffs my night is ruined now. All the luck to you 😣
Sorry about running your night, if it makes you feel any better,
My Stepdad moved out a month ago, he's not a pedo, those demonetized stars said 'A-rsehole'. He harassed me in ways that made me uncomfortable, but he never touched me, there is not enough to bring the social serves in.
Anonymous #1
I am not a very social person, and this is partly due to the abuse I received as a child and partly because I am (probably) autistic.I would love to make friends but I don't know how and I noticed that I am quite awkward. People in school are nice to me because I am nice to them, but I don't have any close friends. I want to leave my family but I am scared of facing the world as an independent individual.
I guess the reason why I posted is to see if there is anyone that has been in situations alike to mine.
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Gee, that's a *****y family. Only 9-10 months till Uni, avoid her as much as you can, but don't make it obvious. As Slx.24 said, you've got to do something regarding your stepdad. Hopefully you'll have an easier life in Uni, and make some friends. I'm desparate to leave home too.
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sorry about running your night, if it makes you feel any better,
My Stepdad moved out a month ago, he's not a pedo, those demonetized stars said 'A-rsehole'. He harassed me in ways that made me uncomfortable, but he never touched me, there is not enough to bring the social serves in.
Nahh it wasn't you its like second hand rage for what's happening to you
Oh good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
I get you, maybe there's some other way to make your situation get better?
It's not just your step dad I'm worried about
I am not a very social person, and this is partly due to the abuse I received as a child and partly because I am (probably) autistic.I would love to make friends but I don't know how and I noticed that I am quite awkward. People in school are nice to me because I am nice to them, but I don't have any close friends. I want to leave my family but I am scared of facing the world as an independent individual.
I guess the reason why I posted is to see if there is anyone that has been in situations alike to mine.
Yeah I feel you that kinda treatment would be detrimental towards your growing up... :/
If you want we can be friends, I know it's online but I'm more than happy if you are😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads