Trekking Pole

Watch
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, this is kinda niche but do any seasoned hikers reckon trekking poles are helpful/worth the money.

I'll be going on mountain hikr soon and it's only my 2nd time so im not too knowledgeable
LJ234
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi, not really a hiker but I have gathered that a lot of people only really use poles if they're: injured; have issues in their knees, ankles, or legs etc; or are old. It's up to you but they'd probably just be extra weight and a waste of money if those don't apply to you
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I find them an unnecessary hassle, personally
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LJ234)
Hi, not really a hiker but I have gathered that a lot of people only really use poles if they're: injured; have issues in their knees, ankles, or legs etc; or are old. It's up to you but they'd probably just be extra weight and a waste of money if those don't apply to you
(Original post by black tea)
I find them an unnecessary hassle, personally
Thanks. glad to not spend the extra money
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.06%
October 2021 (97)
48.99%
November 2021 (20)
10.1%
December 2021 (29)
14.65%
January 2021 (16)
8.08%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (19)
9.6%