The Student Room Group

help me

how can i get this guy to like me ??
Use expensive perfume
Which guy?
Try love spells or lure him into your van, Stockholm syndrome will do the magic.
Reply 4
so basically theres this guy called cody and i dont have any lessons with him but he is a friend of my friend lets call her amy yea. cody is a flirt and i used to have a crush on him but i kind of got over him cuz he talked to SO many girls. but now he is flirting with like amy as jokes and he calls me w a weirdo and amy is always talking about him saying he is obsessed with her and im like ohh. but then i see him and he makes me so mad like why does he have to do that . what should i do ?? like im not jealous but like whyy ??

Original post by HaruhiSuoh
Use expensive perfume

thats a good point i do like i love it when a guy walks past and u can smell his scent ... AAAHH so good
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
so basically theres this guy called cody and i dont have any lessons with him but he is a friend of my friend lets call her amy yea. cody is a flirt and i used to have a crush on him but i kind of got over him cuz he talked to SO many girls. but now he is flirting with like amy as jokes and he calls me w a weirdo and amy is always talking about him saying he is obsessed with her and im like ohh. but then i see him and he makes me so mad like why does he have to do that . what should i do ?? like im not jealous but like whyy ??

thats a good point i do like i love it when a guy walks past and u can smell his scent ... AAAHH so good

and like amy hangs out with me all the time she thinks she is my bff but like im only friends with her cuz im like BEST BEST FRIENDS with her cousin who goes to the same school so amy just tags along. SO ANNOYING
Reply 6
Original post by summerbirdreads
Which guy?

a dumb flirty guy called cody .
Reply 7
Try love spells or lure him into your van, Stockholm syndrome will do the magic.

only if i could but hes obsessed with my fake bff AMY UUGGHHH

Try shapeshifting spell or illusion spell and then lure him into your van.

Don't mind me asking but how old are you though?
Try shapeshifting spell or illusion spell and then lure him into your van.

thanks i appreciate it but not helping. i think i should just get over him **** him
Don't mind me asking but how old are you though?

15 why wbu ??
15 why wbu ??

That explains fake bff thing lol. I'm turning 18 in approximately 37 days.
That explains fake bff thing lol. I'm turning 18 in approximately 37 days.

wow happy birthday in advance then
thanks i appreciate it but not helping. i think i should just get over him **** him

It worked for so many people..
wow happy birthday in advance then

Thank you
It worked for so many people..

AAHH but its so annoying like wth
but oh well