Do people even like curly hair?

Watch
Katec050
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do you like people with curly hair?
Last edited by Katec050; 1 month ago
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
lol no.. you haven't met enough people with curly hair.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Some people with a curly hairstyle are nice, while others are horrid.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, I have met people with curly hair who were not nice
dannyharrison897
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, I love curly hair because my sister had it. People with curly hair have an extraordinary personality and are also smart.
noelbrown
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I find people with curly hair gorgeous!
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I prefer girls with straight hair
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 1 month ago
KA_P
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does hair type affect someone's personality? You might have caught them at the wrong time? They might have been beyond frustrated after dealing with their hair in the morning. Should we really be categorising people according to their hair - a bit hairist don't we think? If a person shaved off their hair you'd never know whether they had curly hair or not - would you like or dislike them still? We're all humans, judge the person on their actions and actually speaking to them. You don't know someone until you meet them. There's so many people out there judging people from a photo or from afar or what they've heard about them. It can cause so many misunderstandings. :argh:
AnkhLion
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
personally curly hair is 💯 in my book
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, I like girls with that kind of hair. It is a thing that make them even more attractive.
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Plenty, but you need to know how do deal with it first. Some people do look bad without the proper maintenance.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noelbrown)
Yeah I find people with curly hair gorgeous!
Indeed, most of the girls really are. All the more they have an exotic look, as in a brown skin.
kaizagill
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I really like girls with curly hairs bcz it looks cute with bangs :^_^:
mariemomi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I like Straight hairs
famiakhan
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't like curly hairs
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by famiakhan)
I don't like curly hairs
Are you going to bump every single thread on the fashion and beauty forum ?
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by famiakhan)
I don't like curly hairs
That is okay. Would be bad, if everyone has the same taste. Mine is different.
famiakhan
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
That is okay. Would be bad, if everyone has the same taste. Mine is different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads