The Student Room Group

Fashion Colleges in Europe/UK

Hey guys, I am planning on pursuing fashion design for my undergrad in Europe or UK. Currently, the colleges I have on my list are UAL, Kingston, Ravensbourne, manchester metropolitan university, and Northumbria. But I wanna know if there is anything else out there? and how is Northumbria for fashion cuz I would like to replace with a well-renowned college?
Hi Ella4559,

It is great you are considering Northumbria University!

Did you know Northumbria is ranked 11th in the UK for Design and Crafts by the Guardian University Guide 2022 and 97% of students said the course has challenged them to achieve their best work (National Student Survey, 2020).

Our campus is located in the heart of Newcastle, meaning you will be just a stone’s throw away from lots of shops, restaurants and other amenities. Newcastle is also ranked as the Best Student City by the Student Hut 2020!

For more information about our Fashion course please check out our webpage using this link https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/courses/fashion-ft-uuffhn1

Best of luck!

Becky
UG Student Room Rep
Original post by Ella4559
Hey guys, I am planning on pursuing fashion design for my undergrad in Europe or UK. Currently, the colleges I have on my list are UAL, Kingston, Ravensbourne, manchester metropolitan university, and Northumbria. But I wanna know if there is anything else out there? and how is Northumbria for fashion cuz I would like to replace with a well-renowned college?

Hey @Ella4559,

Great to hear you're interested in studying a BA in fashion design at UAL. We have lots of different fashion design courses to offer across two of our colleges: Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion. You can check out a comprehensive list of the undergraduate options here.

I am a current student at Central Saint Martins so please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about here or any of the other UAL colleges.

All the best with your applications.

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep

Quick Reply