The Student Room Group

Masters help

Hey guys, I'm currently a second-year economics student and I am unsure about what to do for my masters.

I would like to stay in the field of economics/finance but I'm not sure if I want to do economics for my masters. Any suggestions?
Original post by Yw88
Hey guys, I'm currently a second-year economics student and I am unsure about what to do for my masters.

I would like to stay in the field of economics/finance but I'm not sure if I want to do economics for my masters. Any suggestions?

Hey @Yw88 :smile:

Just wanted to check in and see how you were, and if you'd got further with your search for a masters course?

I know you said you wasn't sure if you wanted to economics for your masters, but just in case you wanted to have a look into our courses:
Economics and Finance for Development MSc
Finance and Investment MSc
Finance, Accounting and Management MSc
International Accounting and Finance MSc

I think it's really important to chat to current students directly about the courses you're interested in or just about postgraduate life at that uni in general. You can get a real authentic insight into their student life that way, and may help you confirm which course you want to study. If you would like to chat to our students about postgrad life at Bradford you can do so here :smile:

Thought you might find this blog post interesting as well - 10 famous faces who studied Accounting, Finance and Economics.

Let me know if you have any questions about our courses or life at Bradford in general, and I'll try my best to help :smile: Good luck with whatever course and university you choose, I hope you find the right Masters course for you.

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending