Edgehill or MMU for history?

Watch
bumblebee099
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Looking at applying for both but I’m looking for advice about which one of these unis is better for a history course, preferably from people who have attended one or the other.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Preferably neither.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bumblebee099)
Looking at applying for both but I’m looking for advice about which one of these unis is better for a history course, preferably from people who have attended one or the other.
Hi bumblebee099

Thank you for considering as one of your choices!
You may find it useful to chat with one of our current Students on our Access Platform. Our students can chat with you about student life and what it is like studying courses at Manchester Met and it may help with making any decisions! You can chat with them here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/chatwithus/

I hope this helps!
Caely
Edge Hill University Outreach
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi bumblebee099

It is great to hear you are considering one of our courses. You may find it useful to chat to Grace, who is a recent graduate from our history degree. She will be able to give you an insight into the modules you can study on our degree and also what it is like to be a student at Edge Hill. You can chat to her via this link: https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/chat-with..._id=grace-8641.

I hope this helps,

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
Last edited by Edge Hill University Outreach; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (33)
21.85%
Note taking apps (4)
2.65%
Flashcards (29)
19.21%
Revision guides (5)
3.31%
Past papers (74)
49.01%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.97%

Watched Threads