The Student Room Group

What will he do with me?

If a guy whom I ve gone on a few dates suggests to go to a coastal town and stay in a cottage for a week with him, what is he hinting ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
???
He wants to have sex with you. Not that hard to figure out honestly.
Reply 3
Original post by Love (77)
He wants to have sex with you. Not that hard to figure out honestly.

But why in a faraway town?
Original post by Anonymous

Maybe he already booked it? How much do you trust him, and how well do you know him? I would be wary of going away for a week's holiday with a guy I only knew from 2 dates.
Reply 5
Original post by booklover1313
Maybe he already booked it? How much do you trust him, and how well do you know him? I would be wary of going away for a week's holiday with a guy I only knew from 2 dates.

He was suggesting it so he hasn't booked it but he did say it's free right now.
He's a student here too so I know him and we get along pretty well, so I feel he's nice. But I want to know why in a different town ??

Privacy, tons of quality time, the ability to repeat it etc etc. There could be any number of reasons.
Reply 7
Privacy, tons of quality time, the ability to repeat it etc etc. There could be any number of reasons.

Ability to repeat it?? What repeat?
Are you acc dumb or do you like pretending to be so?
Reply 9
Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy

I don't understand
Ability to repeat it?? What repeat?

Repeat having sex. In other locations he might only have the chance to do it once. With just the two of you for a whole week he can have at it as many times as he wants, provided you consent.
Repeat having sex. In other locations he might only have the chance to do it once. With just the two of you for a whole week he can have at it as many times as he wants, provided you consent.

But why focus so much on sex though ?

Honestly, I would straight up ask him about why he wants to go away. That is the only way you will know...

Because he's a guy. It's very unlikely he has any other reason for inviting you away to spend a week alone with him.
Because he's a guy. It's very unlikely he has any other reason for inviting you away to spend a week alone with him.

I'm not on any birth control. What should I do in this case??? Emergency ones???
I don't understand

That answers that then.
If a guy whom I ve gone on a few dates suggests to go to a coastal town and stay in a cottage for a week with him, what is he hinting ?

Apart from the possibility of sex (which seems to be a very popular answer to most of these threads on TSR), he could just be looking to spend some time with you, away from the hectic everyday life.

Wouldn't it be easier to ask him?

Also, before you agree to go with him, ask yourself whether you trust him. You have already mentioned that you have only been on a few dates with him. :yy:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Apart from the possibility of sex (which seems to be a very popular answer to most of these threads on TSR), he could just be looking to spend some time with you, away from the hectic everyday life.

Wouldn't it be easier to ask him?

Also, before you agree to go with him, ask yourself whether you trust him. You have already mentioned that you have only been on a few dates with him. :yy:

But how do I ask? He hasn't said what he wants from this so how can I ask? I'm pretty certain he will expect a kiss on the 2nd date because the 1st official date , he hugged me and was rather firm in his grip , looked into my eyes rather lovingly too
Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy

prsom
Original post by ROTL94
That answers that then.

prsom again :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending