Getting fat again

Watch
Sohello
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was sort of skipping meal unintentionally and without realising it and everybody started saying that I had lost weight, even my family became worried and commented that I looked weak and really skinny.
Now i’ve started eating more, and i’m afraid i’m becoming fat again, but obviously I don’t wanna skip meals but I can’t join the gym atm bc the only time i’ll have the time to go is when it’s dark or proper early ( at like 6 am its also dark then) and so im too scared
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You can do some home workouts. There are some good videos on YouTube
Sohello
Rep:
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
You can do some home workouts. There are some good videos on YouTube
Omg ye thats a good idea
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sohello)
Omg ye thats a good idea
You can even buy some resistance bands or dumbbells to make the workout even more effective. I think there are some cheap ones on Amazon
Last edited by Ten-Ten; 1 month ago
Presslyyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, you won’t gain back that much if you just eat your main meals and try not to snack on junk, if you really do want to then you can limit it by having fruits, or other healthy snacks like hummus, raisins, cereal bars and more!
Sohello
Rep:
(Original post by Presslyyy)
Hi, you won’t gain back that much if you just eat your main meals and try not to snack on junk, if you really do want to then you can limit it by having fruits, or other healthy snacks like hummus, raisins, cereal bars and more!
Thats really helpful thanks
Sohello
Rep:
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
You can even buy some resistance bands or dumbbells to make the workout even more effective. I think there are some cheap ones on Amazon
I’ll look around a bit and see what I can find, thank you for your advice
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sohello)
I’ll look around a bit and see what I can find, thank you for your advice
No problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6%
October 2021 (97)
48.5%
November 2021 (20)
10%
December 2021 (30)
15%
January 2021 (16)
8%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10%