Ocr A level Law Model Answers Help please

Watch
Kompleksiara
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
I don't really know where to start... I am struggling with a level law right now and I feel like I am going to fail in may/June 2022. I was wondering if anyone has some model answers, some good notes or any resources they are willing to share? Please...

My teacher is rubbish, I am not saying this to justify my "incompetence" it's the fact she can't condense anything. All she teaches us is basically what's in the textbook and is really useless when it comes to structure or paraphrasing.

I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate if anyone could help me..... thank youuu )
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I dont do OCR, im with eduqas, however i do use the OCR textbook
Which topics are you struggling with the most
Kompleksiara
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
I dont do OCR, im with eduqas, however i do use the OCR textbook
Which topics are you struggling with the most
Hi!
Thanks so much for replying! Mostly i'd say contract law or the law of Tort. I think I'm not too bad at thr criminal stuff or law making its just mostly the tw topics i struggle with.
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kompleksiara)
Hi!
Thanks so much for replying! Mostly i'd say contract law or the law of Tort. I think I'm not too bad at thr criminal stuff or law making its just mostly the tw topics i struggle with.
Thats okay!
Unfortunately i dont do contract law, i do human rights law, but i do study tort and criminal, so i would be more than happy to help you with them!
I can send you a private message if you would like?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (38)
6.5%
October 2021 (262)
44.79%
November 2021 (70)
11.97%
December 2021 (74)
12.65%
January 2021 (75)
12.82%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (47)
8.03%