The Student Room Group

Resit a level

Just dropped out of uni as the course and general time there wasn’t for me, but I’m wanting to reapply for next year. I was just wondering whether it’s possible to resit an a level this late into the academic year?
TIA
you have to apply by feb 2022 to sit in the summer
Original post by Dentaldreams
you have to apply by feb 2022 to sit in the summer

Ok great, I’ll be resitting math and got an E in both AS and A2, do you know if I’d have to resit both or just A2.
Original post by Lucasfrost._
Ok great, I’ll be resitting math and got an E in both AS and A2, do you know if I’d have to resit both or just A2.

You can do both, I’m doing AS and A2 biology
You can do both, I’m doing AS and A2 biology

Ok thanks for your help, I’ve heard unis only make offers on A2 but as my AS is also bad I may have to retake that as well. Is it possible to do both in same year
Ok thanks for your help, I’ve heard unis only make offers on A2 but as my AS is also bad I may have to retake that as well. Is it possible to do both in same year

I think if you don’t do both, it’ll effect your overall grade.
Yes it’s possible, because that’s what I’m going to do.
I think if you don’t do both, it’ll effect your overall grade.
Yes it’s possible, because that’s what I’m going to do.

Ok thanks, I need an A and j know if I really work hard I definitely have a chance of achieving it so I’ll look into it further tomorrow. Have my heart set on Exeter and already have 2 As and a merit, but I need 3 As to meet requirements.
Ok thanks, I need an A and j know if I really work hard I definitely have a chance of achieving it so I’ll look into it further tomorrow. Have my heart set on Exeter and already have 2 As and a merit, but I need 3 As to meet requirements.

Aw just give it your all! What do you want to do at Exeter?
(edited 2 years ago)
Aw just give it your all! What do you want to do at Exeter?

Accounting and finance or accounting and business but I think across the board Exeter asks for AAA. But yeh I’m gonna retake my A2 exam as I’ve just read that’s the only thing that counts.
Accounting and finance or accounting and business but I think across the board Exeter asks for AAA. But yeh I’m gonna retake my A2 exam as I’ve just read that’s the only thing that counts.

Oh good, best of luck with your A2 exam and application to Exeter!
Oh good, best of luck with your A2 exam and application to Exeter!

Best of luck to you too with your Biology resit. Thanks for your advice!
Best of luck to you too with your Biology resit. Thanks for your advice!

First time actually, but thank you!
No problem!!

Quick Reply

Latest