what should i pick for my a levels?

Watch
bryantw17
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I will defo pick maths. I am thinking about econ and geography... maybe with either biology or chem... so that being 4 subjects, which I will drop one.
so, should I pick 4 and drop 1?
what course in uni can I do with a geo and econ a level?
which science outta bio and chem is more important and easier?
should I really consider doing a science?
sorry for the amount of questions... i hope some answers can help me with my choices.
ashvinsingh
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bryantw17)
I will defo pick maths. I am thinking about econ and geography... maybe with either biology or chem... so that being 4 subjects, which I will drop one.
sorry for the amount of questions... i hope some answers can help me with my choices.
If your school lets you pick all 4 then drop one, do that. Bio and chem are both very hard but chemistry is more applying your knowledge and biology more memorising. Use the websites unifrog and prospects to find an idea of what you want to do in life. Get some work experience or a part time job to see you if you want to work in an office job or in customer service etc.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'd try some combinations in here: https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer

Here's the results for Mathsm Econ and Geog: https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-leve...hematics?o=120
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If your school lets you pick all 4 then drop one, do that.
What are you thinking of doing after a-levels?
bryantw17
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
If your school lets you pick all 4 then drop one, do that.
What are you thinking of doing after a-levels?
the reason i picked econ is a wider job opportunity for me in the future
geo as I'm interested in it and its an all rounder subject
I don't actually know what I wanna do precisely but I have an idea, maybe surveyor or civil engineering, or even ATC if i wanna be one... but so far i can tell my mind might change about that so I'm not rly that sure
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.16%
October 2021 (225)
44.73%
November 2021 (60)
11.93%
December 2021 (64)
12.72%
January 2021 (60)
11.93%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.55%