exam questions resources

Watch this thread
punanidesecrater
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Where can I find any good resources for exam questions for Geography, economics and psychology?
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
If you need exam questions, then going onto the exam boards website itself and using the past papers is good
Also i think maths and science tutor i think its called has some resources
Summer Bird
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
If you need exam questions, then going onto the exam boards website itself and using the past papers is good
Also i think maths and science tutor i think its called has some resources
I thin you mean physics and maths tutor lol.
thrivingfrog
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Physics and maths tutorrrrr
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
Depends on what year the OP is in. If they’re in year 12, doing past papers right now is pointless as they haven’t learnt enough content yet. It’s better to do topic questions as opposed to full on past papers.
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Depends on what year the OP is in. If they’re in year 12, doing past papers right now is pointless as they haven’t learnt enough content yet. It’s better to do topic questions as opposed to full on past papers.
Well like i said, physics and maths tutor does questions by topic and by now theyre bound to have covered at least one topic is psychology, so they can use that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads