eniale10
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m predicted AAA and want to study international relations which have entry requirements AAA.

I feel like my predicted grades aren’t competitive enough as I know many others applying will be predicted all A*s. I’ve been told my personal statement is good and my GCSE grades are 99888888777A*. Idk maybe I’m just overthinking but I really want to go, any advice?

also forgot to mention i'm terrible at dealing with rejection so i would like to avoid it at all cost!!
Last edited by eniale10; 1 month ago
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You meet the entry requirements, and if like you say your ps is good, then its definitely worth applying
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eniale10)
I’m predicted AAA and want to study international relations which have entry requirements AAA.

I feel like my predicted grades aren’t competitive enough as I know many others applying will be predicted all A*s. I’ve been told my personal statement is good and my GCSE grades are 99888888777A*. Idk maybe I’m just overthinking but I really want to go, any advice?
You're overthinking. Apply and you have a chance; don't apply and you have no chance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.48%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.65%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.07%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (264)
48.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.3%

Watched Threads