sunsetlover321
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have 4 out of 5 offers when should I accept them?
Should I wait for the last one to come or start accepting - the one I am waiting for is not my 1st or 2nd choice probably 5th choice if I am honest
ashvinsingh
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sunsetlover321)
Should I wait for the last one to come or start accepting - the one I am waiting for is not my 1st or 2nd choice probably 5th choice if I am honest
You have until may time to choose your insurance and firm, go to offer holder days before choosing! There’s no point rushing it as there will be no benefit to choosing early so just wait for now. Meanwhile you could be revising, revising for driving theory or practical, speaking to students at the unis etc hope this helps definitely go to the offer holder days tho.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No earlier than April
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Have you already had all your interviews?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You can't reply to your offers until you receive your last decision. When you do, you'll be given a reply deadline by UCAS.

There is no benefit to picking early. None. Use as much of the time as you need. Research the unis and courses in as much detail as possible. Wait for invitations to offer holder open days.

Don't be one of the countless people who post on TSR asking how to change their replies
booklover1313
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You could withdraw from your last application, and then reject/accept. I don't think there is any rush though, I would personally want the closure of knowing if I got that last offer or not, even if I was planning on rejecting it. If you are 100% certain of your 1st and 2nd choices however, then why not firm them now?
Fruity Girl
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Go to the offer days of your top 3 and then decide! Check your emails from the unis to see how to book offer days.
Interea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by booklover1313)
You could withdraw from your last application, and then reject/accept. I don't think there is any rush though, I would personally want the closure of knowing if I got that last offer or not, even if I was planning on rejecting it. If you are 100% certain of your 1st and 2nd choices however, then why not firm them now?
It's still probably best to wait, you never know how circumstances will change in the next few months! There's zero benefit to choosing early, but plenty of reasons why you could unexpectedly need to change your preferences between now and the deadline.
ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Next year there will be dozens of threads saying "I chose my firm and insurance unis x months ago but now I've changed my mind. What do I do?" Don't be one of those people.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Here is a TSR artcle about Choosing F &I I - but as everyone has said WAIT and do not pick yet : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...urance-choices
Last edited by McGinger; 1 month ago
Funtimes01_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Think early June 2022 is the UCAS deadline to respond to all conditional and unconditional offers. Most Universities at the latest respond to all offers in February-April.
Last edited by Funtimes01_; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.48%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.65%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.07%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (264)
48.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed