Harrysja
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi.
If GCSEs were cancelled for 2022 how big of a part would mocks play in the final grade
Last edited by Harrysja; 5 months ago
_Robyn_
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
If they are gonna be cancelled then the government might choose to do TAGs again. Or if they don't do that mocks will play a part in GCSEs. But I doubt they're gonna cancel for a third year in a row
Harrysja
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by _Robyn_)
If they are gonna be cancelled then the government might choose to do TAGs again. Or if they don't do that mocks will play a part in GCSEs. But I doubt they're gonna cancel for a third year in a row
I’m just worried as there is a new variant and it’s all over the news. Hopefully it’s not that bad
_Robyn_
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Harrysja)
I’m just worried as there is a new variant and it’s all over the news. Hopefully it’s not that bad
Ye I get that. Also I saw on the news that the scientist who discovered this new variant says that we are "panicking unnecessarily". So from what I've heard I don't think it's gonna be as bad as what people think.
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Harrysja)
Hi.
If GCSEs were cancelled for 2022 how big of a part would mocks play in the final grade
Quite a bit - if I recall correctly Ofqual are asking for more mocks to be done (might be 3 mocks per subject) just in case things were to close down again
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/rev...-2021-and-2022
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (94)
20.13%
The paper was reasonable (179)
38.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.48%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.06%

Watched Threads