Should I ask a guy to come over for sex?

Watch
secretunistudent
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last edited by secretunistudent; 1 month ago
Kentinho99
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by secretunistudent)
Should I booty call a guy at my uni? We've hooked up in a club before. If so, should I text him or ask him in person if he wants to come over. How should I do it? and should I be worried of rumours and him telling other people.
Ask him in person but I think you should spend the day together and then ask him over. In a club beimg drunk is so different to being sober at uni.
secretunistudent
Rep:
secretunistudent
Rep:
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
?? 🤔
secretunistudent
Rep:
Joleee
Report 1 month ago
just text him and say 'hey what're you doing tonight? wanna come over?'

and yes, he will tell people. probably same people he told the first time you hooked up.
secretunistudent
Rep:
(Original post by Joleee)
just text him and say 'hey what're you doing tonight? wanna come over?'

and yes, he will tell people. probably same people he told the first time you hooked up.
thanks and how do you think he will reply?
Joleee
Report 1 month ago
if he's available he'll be jumping up and down lol :banana:
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This you bother replying to. My comments. Nah. Well doesn't that tell you something 😐😐😐
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Honestly depends how good the sex is.
secretunistudent
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
Honestly depends how good the sex is.
we haven't had sex yet, last time we only hooked up
BlueBazooka
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
we haven't had sex yet, last time we only hooked up
That's what a hook up is?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Just ask me over instead
secretunistudent
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just ask me over instead
whats your number?
secretunistudent
Rep:
(Original post by BlueBazooka)
That's what a hook up is?
no that's all but what a hook up is
Adz2042
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
no that's all but what a hook up is
a hook up is another word for having sex with someone that you literally just met.

i think the first encounter you had was the teasing bit, but not full sex, whereas now you're thinking 'i should have done that' and want to reach out to this guy.
Honestly, you should find someone who will love you and have a relationship with, to then have sex.
Not to have it just for the sake of it, or these urges to 'hook up' with a guy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (1)
3.13%
October 2021 (22)
68.75%
November 2021 (3)
9.38%
December 2021 (2)
6.25%
January 2021 (2)
6.25%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (1)
3.13%