how do you make friendsWatch
how do i make friends?
and where do i make friends?
i used to be SUPER shy, still am at times, but my closest friends and family have all recently said how much more confident i have become.
i made friends by pushing myself out of my comfort zone. i’ve done things such as ncs, changed from my sixth form to a completely new college and more. it is easy to make friends when you share the same interests/ like minded people. 1. try joining some clubs (sports, fashion, art etc).
2. social media. yes…i know it can sound silly but some of the friends i’ve made online are closer than some i know in real life. literally all we did was pop up to each other’s stories sometimes, add each other’s to one another’s privates etc and eventually became more confident with each other
i can understand how daunting it can be to challenge yourself to step outside your comfort zone, but the results are 100% worth it.
hope this somewhat helps!
- set up a whatsapp group we all use to chat and mainly coordinate to have lunch in the cafeteria together
- is always quick to invite different ppl in the group to do different clubs and things with her
- gets to know each member of the group individually and encourages us to hang out together
- organises things for the group like secret santa/ meals out
so i think if u can make one best friends which you defo will at some point, you can use these methods to expand ur group. Sorry if that only slightly addressed ur q...