Holiday Hamsters Christmas Advent Calendar 2021

Watch
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

:santa3: Holiday Hamsters Christmas Advent Calendar 2021 :santa3:

What's the first thing you think of when you think of Christmas? Image, that's right Hamsters! Every day this Advent I shall be posting a different holiday hamster behind each day's door Image Make sure you come back each day next month for a different rodent rendition!

Preliminary taglist based on posters from The Haunted Hamsters Halloween Calendar. Please say if you wish to be added or removed

Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Last edited by CoolCavy; 1 month ago
Muttley79
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Oh Cavy - that's brilliant - I was hoping you'd do this :hugs:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh My Goodness, Oh My Goodness :eek3: :ahee: :banana2:

Persephone and Pals are Very Excited about this :dance:

PtTP :penguinhug:
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's the most Wonderful thread of the year :dancing: :xmas:
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:snowman::party::snowman:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
PRSOM

In!!
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:woo: can't wait
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
mince pies
Roses.Are.Red
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh wow, has it really been a whole year since the last one? Now I have something to look forward to everyday:xmas:
CoolCavy
Rep:
ImageDAY ONE Image

Spoiler:
Show

Advent Adventures!

The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My heart just melted
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My god soooo adorable 😍
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What a cutie :hugs:
64Lightbulbs
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
you can see his little tooth sticking out definitely an improvement to my day !
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 64Lightbulbs)
you can see his little tooth sticking out definitely an improvement to my day !
Omg I didn't notice the tooth it look Soo cuteeee
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
cuteee :love:
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is what I needed today
CoolCavy
Rep:
Image DAY TWO Image
Spoiler:
Show

Join My Sleigh To-Bite!

64Lightbulbs
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
you may have shared them before, but what are the hamsters names? :lovedup:
CoolCavy
Rep:
(Original post by 64Lightbulbs)
you may have shared them before, but what are the hamsters names? :lovedup:
Unfortunately they aren't mine

You will have to wait until day 25 to see mine :flute:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.35%
October 2021 (221)
45.1%
November 2021 (56)
11.43%
December 2021 (64)
13.06%
January 2021 (57)
11.63%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.37%