What's fun for some people but not for you?

Watch
NaBaCe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i would say

Parties
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Snow :afraid:
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hanging out with people
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alcohol
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alcohol and clubbing.
Doomotron
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Loud music - I listen to music in my headphones, but I just can't handle concerts or other loud music. Because of that, nightclubs and parties are out of the question for me.
savageking
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i will say music and hanging out with friends
cantnorithesuhi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
clubbing is kinda like running - its often not super fun at the time but it's weirdly a good feeling when you've done it (or maybe just to say you've done it??) and it can lead to other fun social stuff.

I'd say the best bit of most nights out is after u leave a club and hang out with your closest friends in a chill setting afterwards. You're all kind of tired and relaxed from dancing and drinking and you can just talk in the semi darkness and get to know each other better, knowing you won't pass on what's said there.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Fast terrifying rollercoasters
savageking
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
Fast terrifying rollercoasters
u scared of heights?
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by savageking)
u scared of heights?
No, I'm scared of being flung around in ways the human body was not meant to be flung around, and dying horribly.
cantnorithesuhi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No, I'm scared of being flung around in ways the human body was not meant to be flung around, and dying horribly.
you could die loads of ways - I'm more worried about the horrible limb amputations from my roller coaster car crashing into a stationary one cos the operators get an hour's training and are working on a tighter schedule than a metro driver who has a year's rigorous training, and there's thousands of hours' safety testing on the train's controls and interlocking system. It seems such a pointless way to get such a horrific injury
Last edited by cantnorithesuhi; 1 month ago
savageking
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i get it
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NaBaCe)
i would say

Parties
Watching footie...
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Watching boxing, cricket, football or tennis.:getmecoat:
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Clubbing, really the most fun part of it is the pres.
t0897
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NaBaCe)
i would say

Parties
rollercoasters + having sleepovers
ive gone on rollercoasters at Thorpe park and alton towers and hate themmm
Last edited by t0897; 1 month ago
Bronfenbrennerzy
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Clubbing.
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
going out every single day. i get mentally tired
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Breathing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads