Decesed ,Missing my parents so very much

Watch
username5847361
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have just lost my second parent at 18 . Has any one else lost their parents at an early age
I am 18 and 15 months ago i lost my father and then
Sunday just gone my Mother passed away in hospital
I have no other family and i feel so lonely
It's so horrible being alone
Last edited by username5847361; 1 month ago
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'm so sorry that happened to you, I can't even imagine something like that, I hope you are getting the support you need and that you'll find peace and happiness. RIP to your parents.
username5847361
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I'm so sorry that happened to you, I can't even imagine something like that, I hope you are getting the support you need and that you'll find peace and happiness. RIP to your parents.
Thankyou so much
Chi chi5
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sweetgirl1)
Has any one else lost their parents at an early age
I am 18 and 15 months ago i lost my father and then
Sunday just gone my Mother passed away in hospital
I have no other family and i feel so lonely
So, so sorry. May you find peace and comfort x I lost my aunt who was more of a mum to me and I’ve not had a father in my life. It’s not exactly the same situation but my mum was everything to me so I think i can somewhat understand, if you feel it would be helpful to chat to me please do send a pm. I’m here if you need any support x
username5847361
Rep:
(Original post by Chi chi5)
So, so sorry. May you find peace and comfort x I lost my aunt who was more of a mum to me and I’ve not had a father in my life. It’s not exactly the same situation but my mum was everything to me so I think i can somewhat understand, if you feel it would be helpful to chat to me please do send a pm. I’m here if you need any support x
thanks so much
Ash95x
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Omg that's horrible. I am so sorry. If you need to talk my DMs are open
username5847361
Rep:
(Original post by Ash95x)
appreciated thanks so much
username5847361
Rep:
(Original post by Ash95x)
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (30)
7.04%
October 2021 (195)
45.77%
November 2021 (44)
10.33%
December 2021 (57)
13.38%
January 2021 (47)
11.03%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.15%