given thoughts

Watch
tictac2397
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i had a three way with my best friend and my boyfriend...not really a threeway they both kinda did their thing on me..before hand my best friend made a comment asking if id leave my boyfriend for her and now looking back over a week ago im still questioning the question...i asked her if she was serious and she said "at first it was a joke question but i think we should talk about it in person so you understand better" what does that mean?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It means you were the pillow princess
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Also don't date your female bestfriend.. it never works out... speaking from experience.
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Also don't date your female bestfriend.. it never works out... speaking from experience.
Yikes
Sounds like a story and a half to me
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
Yikes
Sounds like a story and a half to me
A tale of broken heart.
Spoiler:
Show
Excuse me being petty and cheesy at the same time.. eww
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A tale of broken heart.
Spoiler:
Show
Excuse me being petty and cheesy at the same time.. eww
Ahh I know and experienced few too many 😂

Spoiler:
Show
It's alright, I'd be way more "Petty and cheesy" compared to his haha
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
Ahh I know and experienced few too many 😂

Spoiler:
Show
It's alright, I'd be way more "Petty and cheesy" compared to his haha
Spoiler:
Show
Technically it's my fault... I knew she was straight but I let her experiment... So I can't be that petty but I'm very petty. Never dating a straight girl again though.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
It means you were the pillow princess
what is a pillow princess?
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what is a pillow princess?
Someone who likes getting ****ed instead of ****ing
tictac2397
Rep:
Someone who likes getting ****ed instead of ****ing
woah woah what?
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tictac2397)
woah woah what?
Want a fancier definition? here you go "A pillow princess is a slang phrase that describes someone, mostly an LGBTQ woman, who prefers to receive sexual stimulation more than they do to give it.".
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
lol I didn't know about this gem. Threesomes are generally a bad idea but I'm starting to think that this is a troll
Want a fancier definition? here you go "A pillow princess is a slang phrase that describes someone, mostly an LGBTQ woman, who prefers to receive sexual stimulation more than they do to give it.".
Where do you even learn about these terms?
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 1 month ago
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
lol I didn't know about this gem. Threesomes are generally a bad idea but I'm starting to think that this is a troll
Obviously... who else would it be?
tictac2397
Rep:
look theres no reason to come out like that i simply asked for advice not shade
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

When you're lesbian, you know....
tictac2397
Rep:

hungrysalamander i dont know but whatever it is its pathetic
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tictac2397)
look theres no reason to come out like that i simply asked for advice not shade
See post #3
tictac2397
Rep:
See post #3
post 3?wym
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Spoiler:
Show
Technically it's my fault... I knew she was straight but I let her experiment... So I can't be that petty but I'm very petty. Never dating a straight girl again though.
Spoiler:
Show
I see... that's kinda sad icl
I guess that's a lesson learnt huh ☠
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (5)
6.76%
October 2021 (40)
54.05%
November 2021 (9)
12.16%
December 2021 (7)
9.46%
January 2021 (6)
8.11%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (5)
6.76%