Chicago fire.. I need Netflix series recommendations

Watch
RG250
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sooo I just finished Chicago fire season 9 last night and I was really really enjoying the show! Season 10 doesn't come out in the UK till next year 😭 so I'm really stuck on what to watch! I need to keep myself busy!

Sooo I love stranger things and of course Chicago fire I also loved Chicago med, mmm also I liked lock n key. So honestly any recommendations would be amazing!
Cupcakes12
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Umbrella academy?? Nothing like chicago fire, but I also love chicago fire and stranger things and I really love it. It does get a bit violent tho.

Idk where you can watch it, but station 19 is fabulous (I think there are 5 seasons of it now???) which is also about firefighting. However it does sometimes feel a lot more about their personal lives than about the job which is different than chicago fire.

Is chicago fire up to season 9 on netflix in the uk?
RG250
Rep:
(Original post by Cupcakes12)
Umbrella academy?? Nothing like chicago fire, but I also love chicago fire and stranger things and I really love it. It does get a bit violent tho.

Idk where you can watch it, but station 19 is fabulous (I think there are 5 seasons of it now???) which is also about firefighting. However it does sometimes feel a lot more about their personal lives than about the job which is different than chicago fire.

Is chicago fire up to season 9 on netflix in the uk?
Aw thank you! I'll try give these both a watch, I'm honestly just desperate in need of a distraction! And I've been watching Chicago fire on youtube and just buying the seasons off there, it's up to season 9! I'm not sure about Netflix.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I love chicago med

Havent watched chicago fire though is it just as good? :beard:
RG250
Rep:
(Original post by CoolCavy)
I love chicago med

Havent watched chicago fire though is it just as good? :beard:
I loved Chicago med!!! And it is! I think Chicago fire is maybe even better. It does show the life of the firefighters tho as well like their own personal problems but honestly I love it!
Last edited by RG250; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.09%
October 2021 (97)
49.24%
November 2021 (20)
10.15%
December 2021 (29)
14.72%
January 2021 (16)
8.12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (19)
9.64%